Aloe Vera

Natural Extracts
Aloe Vera

Botanical Name : ALOE VERA, ALOE BARBADENSIS

Family Name : LILIACEAE

Common Name : ALOE, BARBADOS ALOE, CURACAO ALOE, INDIAN ALOE, GHI KUNVAR

Part Used : Flowers, Roots

Habitat : South and South Western India.

9

 

ALOE VERA ( GHRIT KUMARI ) ALOE VERA DRY EXTRACTS 200:1
PRODUCT CODE: NE/AV/012 PRODUCT CODE: NE/AV/012 – 01
DESCRIPTION LIGHT BROWN COLOURED POWDER WITH BITTER TASTE DESCRIPTION OFF WHITE TO CREAM COLOURED DRY POWDER WITH MUCILAGINOUS CHARACTER.
IDENTIFICATION PRESENCE OF MUCILAGE BY T.L.C – POSITIVE HERB EXT. RATIO 200:1
SOLUBILITY
WATER
50% V/V ALCOHOL
80.0% MIN
60.0% MIN
pH OF 1% SOLUTION 3 ~ 7
ASSAY FOR MUCILAGE 20% MIN TOTAL ASH 5.0% MAX.
pH OF 1% SOLUTION 5 ~ 7 MOISTURE CONTENT 7.0% MAX.
TOTAL ASH 10.0% MAX. HEAVY METALS 20 PPM MAX.
MOISTURE CONTENT 8.0% MAX. MUCILAGE 50% Min.
MICRO BIOLOGICAL
TOTAL PLATE COUNT
TOTAL YEAST MOULD E.COLI
SALMONELLA SPP.
S.AEREUS
MICRO BIOLOGICAL
TOTAL PLATE COUNT
TOTAL YEAST MOULD E.COLI
SALMONELLA SPP.
S.AEREUS

Description :  Aloe vera is a stemless or very short-stemmed succulent plant growing to 60–100 cm (24–39 in) tall, spreading by offsets. The leaves are thick and fleshy, green to grey-green, with some varieties showing white flecks on their upper and lower stem surfaces. The margin of the leaf is serrated and has small white teeth. The flowers are produced in summer on a spike up to 90 cm (35 in) tall, each flower being pendulous, with a yellow tubular corolla 2–3 cm (0.8–1.2 in) long. Like other Aloe species, Aloe vera formsarbuscular mycorrhiza, a symbiosis that allows the plant better access to mineral nutrients in soil.

Aloe vera leaves contain phytochemicals under study for possible bioactivity, such as acetylated mannans, polymannans, anthraquinone C-glycosides, anthrones, other anthraquinones, such as emodin, and various lectins.

Uses : It is useful for X ray burns, Dermatitis, Cutaneous and disorders of skin. Drug from juice is tonic and is used in jaundice, ameneorrhoea, atonic and piles. Aloe Vera Gel has the remarkable ability to heal wounds, ulcer and burns.

Product offered : Fresh Leaves, Aloe Vera Gel, Aloe Vera Powder

Benefits :  Although Aloe is about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful and it is thought this is because the close to 100 ingredients work extremely well together (synergistically). Aloe vera contains many minerals vital to the growth process and healthy function of all the body’s systems. The ingredients in Aloe can be grouped into the following categories: Vitamins, Minerals, Sugars, Enzymes, Lignins, Amino Acids, Anthraquinones, Saponins, Fatty Acids, Salicylic Acid.

Healing properties :  Aloe is an excellent treatment for skin conditions such as burns and eczema. It is often reported that burns can be healed remarkably quickly and the pain reduced very quickly with topical application of Aloe Vera to the burn area. As well as applying topically, Aloe can also be taken internally so it is just as useful for internal epithelial tissue as it is for the skin. For example, mouth and stomach ulcers, nasal and sinuses, bowels, lungs and genital tracts. Aloe works on membranes and surfaces.

Health Benefits : 

  • Eliminates Cancer Tumour
  • Cures Radiation Burns
  • Eases Inflammation
  • Boosts Nourishment
  • Promotes Digestive Health
  • Improve Circulatory Health
  • Regulates Blood Pressure
  • Prevents Heart Attack and Stroke
  • Manage Diabetes
  • Prevents Cholesterol and Triglycerides
  • Protects renal health
  • Encourages Gynaecological Health

Skin Benefits : 

  • Alopecia
  • Hair growth
  • Moisturiser
  • Conditioner
  • Dandruff