Description : Piper nigrum Linn or Black peppercorns is produced through steam distillation to get the aromatic, odorous constituent of the spice i.e., the volatile oil. Whilst the pungent, non volatile principles for which the pepper is so highly esteemed as a condiment is present in its oleoresin, which is obtained by the extraction of berries with volatile solvents and concentrating to remove the solvent. The crushed black pepper generally yields 1 to 2.5 percent of volatile oil which contains mainly Terpenes, Sesquitenpenes and Oxygenated compounds, and is used for flavouring and perfumery.
Health Benefits :
- Antirheumatic & Anti-arthritic
- Diaphoretic & Diuretic
Primary Benefits :
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Supports healthy circulation
- Aids digestion
- Enhances food flavor
- Soothes anxious feelings
- Combine one to two drops with fractionated coconut oil to soothe muscles and joints or to warm the skin during cold weather.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.
- Diffuse, or dilute 1 drop and rub over the heart center as desired for emotional support.
- Consider massaging 1-2 drops into the soles of the feet daily, or diffusing as needed for increased energy.
|:||Obtained by steam distillation of the dried unripe berries of piper nigrum L. (family: Piperceae).|
|:||Store in full, tight containers in a cool dry place, protected from sun light. 12 months under the specified storage conditions.|
|:||220,100,50,20,10 kg HDP drums; and 5kg aluminum containers.|
|:||Colourless to bluish green liquid.|
|:||Characteristic of black pepper.|
|:||Free from microbial contaminants.|
|:||The label displays product name, lot number, net weight, gross weight, and other information/marks specified by the customer.|
|:||Avoid contact with skin and eyes.|