Description : All parts of the plant yield oil, but the most esteemed is that from the seeds which produce 2 – 3 per cent essential oil. This is pale yellow and very fluid, with a strong celery aroma. The principal constituents: Lactone sedanolide, palminic acid and terpenic hydrocarbons (limonene, selinene).
The oil is extracted by steam distillation from the whole or crushed seeds.
- Celery seeds oil is as antioxidants.
- Celery seeds oil capture the free radicals and reactive oxygen species of the body.
- Celery seeds oil has anti rheumatic properties. It is reduces the pain of joints of the body
- Celery seeds oil is cure the wound for septic.
- Celery seeds oil is inhibited the bacterial and fungal infection.
- Celery seeds oil is reduced the spasm of smooth muscles of the body.
- Celery seeds oil is reduced the level of excess water and salt of the body.
- Celery seeds oil is reduced the blood pressure.
- Celery seeds oil is stimulate the gastric gland of the digestive system.
- Celery seeds oil has sedative activity.
- Celery seeds oil is simulative in nature. It stimulate the body function.
- Celery seeds oil is used in cosmetics, soaps, detergents and perfumes as fragrant agents.
- Celery seeds oil is used in food and beverage industry as flavouring agent.
- It is widely used for treatment of cancer.
Health Benefits :
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduced cholesterol
- Good antiseptic
- Healthy joints
- Prevents cancer
- Improved immune system
- Relief from cold
- Reduces severity of asthma
- Cardiovascular health
- Diuretic activity
- Relief from migraine
- Treats rheumatism
- Good for diabetic patients
- Relief from ophthalmologic disease
|Description||:||Celery Oil is obtained by the steam distillation of Dried seeds
of Apium graveolens
|Colour & appearance||:||Light yellow in colour & mobile oil|
|Odour||:||Pleasant aromatic odour of celery|
|Packing||:||As per customer’s requirement|
|Storage||:||Store preferably in air tight containers and keep in a cool & dry place protected from light.|