Pioneer Herbal is manufacturer, supplier and wholesaler of ACACIA CATECHU DRY EXTRACTS also known as KHADIR and CUTCH TREE.
We supply ACACIA CATECHU DRY EXTRACT in all quantity .Contact us on email@example.com
Description : This tree is deciduous and has short hooked spines that reach up to the height of 9 to 12 meters. The leaves of this tress are bipinnately compounds with almost 50 pairs of leaflets which look like feathers. The bark of the tree is grayish brown in color that exfoliates into long and narrow strips. The flowers of the plant are pale yellow in color and have cylindrical spikes. The flattened and glabrous fruit of the plant have oblong pods. The sapwood of Acacia catechu is whitish yellow in color.
Acacia catechu (Leguminosae), commonly known as black catechu or cutch. Ayurveda recognizes the use of Acacia catechu heartwood (known as Khadira) in treating various conditions. Acacia catechu is highly valuable for its powerful astringent and antioxidant properties. Acacia catechu extract is derived from heartwood of the tree and is known to contain catechins, which have wide range of therapeutic actions
Catechu is an herb. The leaves, shoots, and wood are used to make medicine. The two types of catechu, black catechu and pale catechu, contain slightly different chemicals, but they are used for the same purposes and at the same dose.
In foods and beverages, catechu is used as a flavoring agent.
Benefits and Uses :
- Khadir flower paste is useful in mouth ulcers.
- Decoction of khadir is useful in all types of skin diseases and chronic non healing ulcers.
- When there is bleeding, use of decoction of bark gives relief.
- In fistula decoction of khadira bark and triphala with ghee and powder of vidanga gives result.
- Use of decoction of khadir is indicated in leucoderma . It is useful both when applied externally and taken internally.
- In case of elephantiasis use of decoction of heartwood of khadir with cow’s urine and honey is useful.
- Researches done on khadir confirms its hypoglycemic properties, prevents induced hepatitis.