Description : Lutein is a naturally-occurring carotenoid that is abundant in fruits and vegetables (especially dark, leafy green ones such as spinach and kale) and egg yolks, and it is highly concentrated in the macula of the eye, with smaller amounts found in the retina, lens, and optic nerve. Together with other high-potency antioxidants, lutein helps block out visible blue light, one of the major causes of light-induced damage to the eyes.
lutein is found in brightly colored foods like fruits and vegetables — especially leafy greens and types that are deep orange or yellow
- Vision and Eye Health
- Brain Health, Memory, and Learning
- Helps Protect Skin Health
- Can Help Lower Diabetes Risk
- Might Help Lower Risk of Cancer
- Can Help Maintain Heart Health