Terminalia Arjuna Extract-Natural Extracts
Please contact us for any requests . We can supply Terminalia Arjuna Extract in all quantities .Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing ,COA and Specification Sheet.
Description : A large tree, up to 6-15 (-25) m tall with smooth, pale greenish to whitish grey bark. Leaves usually subopposite, oblong-elliptic or somewhat sub-orbicular, 7-18 (-25) cm long, 4-6 cm broad, obtuse, rarely subacute with rounded or cordate base, glabrous to subglabrous above, partially pubescent beneath, entire somewhat crenate or serrate in the upper half or throughout, petiole 5-10 mm long with 2 (-1) rounded glands at the apex. Inflorescence axillary or terminal paniculate spikes, 3-6 cm long, 1 cm broad. Bracteole small, deciduous, linear lanceolate. Flowers yellowish white, sessile. Hypanthium broadly campanulate, 4-5 mm long, teeth triangular c. 15 mm long, glabrous. Stamens much exserted. Ovary glabrous; disc barbate. Fruit ovoid-oblong, 2.5-5 cm long, brown with 5 project¬ing wings, wings striated with 5 ascending veins.
Uses : Terminalia has been evaluated to a limited extent for its cardiovascular properties as well as for its role in cancer therapy. Hepatoprotective, cholesterol-reducing, and antioxidant effects have been described. However, there is limited clinical information is too limited to recommend Terminalia for any use.
Benefits of Arjuna / Arjun :
- Arjuna herb works as a heart tonic that helps maintain heart health
- Arjun helps to maintain normal blood pressure
- Arjuna promotes proper blood flow and normal homocysteine levels.
- Heart muscles are strengthened by arjun
- Arjuna supports the blood’s absorption of lipids indicating it has cholesterol-regulating properties
- Arjuna herb helps to reduces the effects of stress and nervousness on the heart.
- COQ10 in Arjuna supports the heart’s energy output, and enhances overall energy levels, stamina, immunity, and cellular health.
Botanical Name : TERMINALIA ARJUNA
Family Name: COMBRETACEAE
Common Name: ARJUNA, ARJUNA HERB, ARJUNA ROOT
Part Used : Bark